Nioh 2 has acquired a free replace, and it has introduced new playable content material and a photograph mode to Crew Ninja’s punishing motion recreation. Replace 1.09, introduced over at PlayStation Blog, will allow you to seize pictures of a number of the recreation’s beautiful vistas and horrifying enemies.
The digital camera mode will function loads of choices for fine-tuning, similar to publicity, gradation, and lighting and tint changes. There are additionally quite a few filters, letting you fairly up your pictures of the sport’s numerous grotesque beasts, in addition to choices to tilt your pictures or show watermarks. You possibly can see it in motion within the screenshots under.
9 new missions have additionally been added, they usually’re divided between sub-missions and one Twilight missions. Here is the whole checklist, in addition to how far you may have to be to unlock them, in response to Nioh 2 Wiki:
- The Chinese language Bellflower Dagger (Clear Shadow chapter)
- The Little one Prodigy’s Invitation (Clear The Golden Nation side-mission)
- Farewell to the Previous (Clear Twilight chapter)
- A Robust Bond (Clear Twilight chapter)
- Winds of Break (Clear Afterglow chapter)
- The Reliable (Clear Afterglow chapter)
- Wave of Terror (Clear Afterglow chapter)
- Calamity’s Pulse (Clear Afterglow chapter)
- Mountain of the Darkish Lord (Twilight Mission) (Clear Daybreak chapter)
1.09 additionally provides the Guardian Spirit Mizuchi to the sport, though we’re not clear on how they’re unlocked but.
Nioh 2 will broaden additional later this yr with a trio of expansions, the primary of which arrives in July. These are unlikely to be free, nonetheless. The PS4 unique acquired an 8/10 in GameSpot’s evaluate, and reviewer Mike Epstein wrote that “although it typically seems like a curse as you play, it’s a testomony that Nioh 2 efficiently grabs and holds your full consideration so shut for therefore lengthy.”
GameSpot might get a fee from retail gives.